THE NANOSCALE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CENTER is a non-profit association, constituted by professionals and researchers experts in the areas of bio and nanotechnology with the following objectives:
- To promote, coordinate and undertake tasks of research and technological development in the area of nanoscience and nanotechnology to address the problems of 21st century society.
- To encourage the existence of spaces and joint participation between academia, industry an the state at local and regional level, to make viable an appropriation, generation and application of knowledge in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Areas of interest
- Science and engineering of nanoparticles.
- Computational Bionano-technoscience.
- Micro-nanofluídic and transport phenomena.
- Ethical and social implications of nanoscience and nanotechnology.